Unaccountable-in-Chief: Obama to IA Paper; Only Off the Record
Media outlets note this about Obama from time-to-time. Still, he gets far too wide a berth on it. They mostly-give Obama a pass on his significant lack of accountability.
President Obama, who has gone on the record for interviews about rapper Nikki Minaj and pop hit “Call Me Maybe,” wouldn’t allow a wide-ranging discussion with the Des Moines Register to be on the record, the paper announces:
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch