Wisconsin shooter was unemployed estranged husband of spa hair stylist who had recently left him
Patch has learned the man wanted by police is apparently the estranged husband of one of the hair stylists at the spa.
A spa employee told Patch the hair stylist has been having problems since she left her husband. The man is believed to have slashed car tires in the parking lot of the spa and the business recently put up signs on most of its doors warning employees to keep them locked at all times.
The employee who spoke to Patch said the woman’s estranged husband was out of work and his wife was working every day to bring in money to pay the bills. However, she recently decided to leave him, and that’s when the problems started.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch