Buzzfeed’s ‘How The Conservative Media Lost The Election’
I didn’t mind commenting for this piece linked below because I do think both bloggers and right-side New Media as a whole need to look at how 2012 played out and think about how we may have been able to do better, so as to learn from that experience in the future.
As the same time, as it also mentions Breitbart News, none of my comments were directed at, or about them, or any other site, for that matter. I was speaking generally about right-side New Media as a whole.
My point was and still is, as a movement – and now something of a media movement – I think we need to examine some things and ask ourselves some serious questions. I’m not going to presume to have the answers, most certainly not now – nor should anyone assume Buzzfeed’s conclusions are what mine may be eventually.
“I think the right media may have erred,” Dan Riehl, a contributor to Breitbart News and longtime proprietor of Riehl World News, told BuzzFeed a week after the election. “I think we let Obama get into our heads and we wound up campaigning against him, rather than for the things we believe in.”
Food for thought imo via How The Conservative Media Lost The Election.
Mitt Romney and the GOP lost the election. The questions for us are, did we do everything we could have to help win it, are there things we could have done and didn’t, or done better? – among others.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch