Hashtag? Parents Give Baby Girl a Twitter-Inspired Name
Crazy baby names are nothing new. In fact, in recent years they’ve become endemic in our culture, with entire websites devoted to bad baby names, deliberate misspellings masquerading as parental “creativity,” and celebrities who go way way past “unusual” and into “Wait. What?” territory (like actor Jason Lee, who named his daughter Pilot Inspektor in 2003).
But Hashtag? As in, well, #hashtag? Really? Really.
More via Parenting – Yahoo! Shine.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch