Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho’s condition worsens, on life support after heart attack
Chances for his recovery are now said to be slim. The the other man in the vehicle involved in a car-to-car shooting died.
Doctor Ernesto Torres, the Medical Center’s Director said on Wednesday morning that Camacho’s chances of survival were slim. But explained that doctors can keep him alive with the help of a respiration machine for the next few days to see if the 50-year-old boxer eventually responds to treatment.
Torres said that a bullet aimed at Camacho’s face, was deflected by his jaw, and made it’s way to the top of the boxer’s spinal chord, which means that if Camacho survives he could have trouble walking, or may even be paralyzed.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch