Ignore Exit Polls: Conservative States Dropped From Data 4-to-1
The AP, for instance, supposedly in order to cut costs, eliminated 19 states from its exit polling efforts. You’d think perhaps, “OK. Makes sense. We know exactly how New York, California, and Texas will vote anyway.” The problem is that you’re thinking. The AP is scheming. Two different dogs, and one of them don’t hunt.
Of the 19 states AP dropped, 15 were carried by the Republican in 2008, while only 4 were carried by the Democrat presidential nominee. Texas is indeed dropped. But New York and California remain. Funny how that works, skewing the numbers on exit polling even more heavily towards Democrats (they already do more exit polling in urban centers than elsewhere.)
This isn’t new news, but it’s worth repeating. Read the entire analysis from Newsbusters.
And vote. And ignore all other noise. Vote.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch