In Today’s Kafkaesque Moment
In today’s episode, a Kaf·ka·esque sense of reality set in, in which Dan awoke to find himself cast as a pawn in some doctor’s game, as they passed him around from one to another, each taking the time to pin a prescription, as opposed to a donkey’s tail upon him, before sending him on to the next. LOL
I owe a sort of post-election health round-up folks to some friends and supporters and still hope to get to it.
It really is all good. I’m definitely coming back, have an excellent prognosis and have been assured that, in a reasonably short period of time, can look forward to as productive and medication-free life as anyone has a right to expect.
When I was released, I had to manage about 20 various doses of different drugs and such in each 24 hour period. A week later, I’m already down to about six or seven, with those scheduled to ramp down over the next few weeks, the expectation being that I’ll require none long-term to maintain my heart rate and breathing capabilities at what one might call normal, or healthy rates.
Getting there may be a longer, stranger trip than planned; however, I most assuredly am. ; )
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch