Ninety-five percent of what you’re reading right now is BS, folks
So, if ORCA is to blame, I guess Nate Silver was wrong, after all?
Oh wait, that can’t be, he’s already been given his winning lap around.
Meanwhile assuming one wanted to do the reach out, there were ample reliable GOP operators predicting a Romney defeat on election eve, based upon the poll numbers they were seeing.
Throw it against the wall, folks. But don’t expect to actually know anything for the time being. Politics just isn’t that easy and there are so may agendas, most of which you won’t know, or see, driving all this right now, let the dust settle and one day we may actually know something.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch