Pleader-in-Chief: Obama uses speech after speech to ask for more time
I bet he has an Oh, honey version of the same pitch to run by Michelle at night!
More seriously, for four years he failed to address nearly every significant timely challenge facing America, preferring instead to walk through his own self-centered vision, or leftist agenda. He lays out his own ideological challenges but does nothing to indicate how racking up dept and growing government for the sake of growing it will do anything serious to avoid mounds of problems America can’t simply pick, or choose to avoid.
It’s not all going to just be OK one day because Barry gets to have his way. I hope voters are thinking on that and our real challenges as we head closer to election day.
He cajoles his audience into action. He needles rival Mitt Romney with biting mockery. He reminds voters about the past and where he wants to take them.
In the final days of his final campaign, President Barack Obama is part community organizer, part history professor and part locker-room basketball coach, imploring crowds — and the wider electorate — to let him finish what he started. The nation has been bruised by recession and war, he contends, but remains resilient and is coming back.
Most voters may see only snippets of Obama’s speeches on television. But for the crowds who cram into high school gymnasiums in cities like Springfield, Obamas message is one of choice and contrast, of tough decisions made and promises kept. At stake, he says, is a fight for the middle class.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch