RINObama: Linda McMahon (R-CT) Distributes Fliers: Obama And I Will Fight For You
From Doug Mataconis at OTB:
This isn’t a new strategy. Just north of McMahon, Scott Brown has been emphasizing his independence in the Senate from the start of the campaign, and most of his campaign literature makes no reference to the fact that he’s a Republican. I’ve seen other candidates in heavily Republican, or Democratic, states do the same thing. However, I must say that I’ve never seen something quite this blatant, especially considering how much money the McMahons have donated to the Romney campaign and the Republican Party. In the end, though, I’ve got to say I don’t see many Obama voters voting for Linda McMahon for Senate.
Look, Linda. If you can’t run and win on your principles, then take a page from the Mike Bloomberg Book of Political Genius and just switch parties and run with that crowd. Then get elected. Then claim to be “independent.” Then, endorse folks who run viciously against the useful little party you became “independent” from. Make any sense yet? Exactly.
So you’re behind in the polls. Running ‘with’ the antithesis of what you say you are running for is not an answer. You have to be smarter than that and win over the hard way. I prefer you just lose and be on your way. Because if you win, you’re mealymouthed enough to be more trouble than your presumed value. Stick with rasslin’ if this is the best you can do. because you’re either lying to the Democrats you’re speaking to or you’re lying to the Republicans you campaign with and for.
I believe this revealing little tidbit was scooped here.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch