Video: Sea otter jumps on a boat to avoid getting eaten by killer whales
Unfortunately, nature is neither fair, nor kind to all.
In Tutka Bay, Alaska, a momma sea otter saved herself from a group of hungry killer whales by jumping onto a boat. Her baby was not as lucky. When the boat owner radioed another boater in the area about what just happened, he was skeptical, saying, “Of course, you didnt get pictures.” The response: “No, I took video.” Indeed, Joe Millers friend took video of the incident and Miller posted it on YouTube. We pick it up at 1:30 as the mother looks for her baby who we never actually see, as well as for a way out of her dicey predicament. The ending is absolutely heartbreaking:
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch