Adam Lanza was ‘getting worse’; ‘burning himself with lighter’; his mother Nancy was ‘losing him’
People can talk gun control all they want, it’s still un-American to restrict an entire population based on an act of one so clearly disturbed individual.
Less than a week before her son would launch his horrifying attack on Sandy Hook Elementary School, gun-loving mom Nancy Lanza knew “she was losing him” and that “he was getting worse.”
A drinking buddy of Lanza’s told the Daily News that her son Adam had long been troubled and rarely came up in conversation.Adam, who killed Nancy Lanza, 54, before unleashing a nightmarish attack that killed 20 children and six others at the school Friday, was prone to hurting himself, the drinking buddy said.
“Nancy told me he was burning himself with a lighter.
In the ankles or arms or something,” he recalled of a conversation they had about a year ago. “It was like he was trying to feel something.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch