Carol Wittschieben: Drunk science teacher unconscious, 4X legal limit in lab at top PA high school
She blinded me with Science and blinded herself with Vodka. Geez.
A high school chemistry teacher was found passed out drunk with a blood alcohol reading four times the legal limit for drivers – half way through teaching an advanced chemistry class.
Carol Wittschieben, 42, was found unconscious in a Pennsylvania school laboratory while her 16 and 17-year-old students took a test in the classroom next door, according to Philly.com.
The teacher at Conestoga High School, which is ranked as the third best school in the state, later admitted she had been drinking alcohol from a water bottle hidden in her purse.
More via Drunk science teacher – Mail Online.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch