Cosmonaut snaps extraordinary image of Mt. Everest
Many have looked up at Mt. Everest, in awe at its height and majesty as the world’s tallest peak, one that is attainable by mountaineers but only at great risk. But only a handful of people have looked down upon the Himalayan giant from the International Space Station, and they’ve found that the 29,035-foot Everest, while it definitely stands out, does not look nearly as tall from 250 miles above the planet. More via Cosmonaut returns from space with extraordinary image of Mt. Everest.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch