‘Goth’ student John George suspended, Facebook post of big Santa ‘surprise’ seen as threat of violence
As horrific as it was, yes, people may be getting a wee bit carried away with some of the post-Newtown reaction.
A high school student who said that he was planning on dressing up like Santa and giving out candy to his classmates was suspended because of a Facebook post that parents considered threatening.
John George, a sophomore at Crawford County High School in Georgia, posted what he thought was a preview of good things to come.
Others saw it as a violent threat in the wake of the elementary school shooting in Newtown, Connecticut.
via Mail Online.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch