Man charged with spewing vulgar, threatening calls to Rep. Michele Bachmann’s office
A 27-year-old man has been arrested and charged with making three rapid-fire vulgar and physically threatening phone calls this week to the St. Cloud-area office of Republican U.S. Rep. Michele Bachmann, about two and a half months after similarly targeting Louisiana’s governor with promises of bloodshed.
Ronnie D. McMillian, of Hawthorne, N.J., was charged Wednesday in U.S. District Court in Newark with two counts of transmitting threats to injure another through interstate commerce.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch