NY Boots 2,100 Sex Offenders From Online Gaming Platforms
For children’s protection.
New York Attorney General Eric T. Schneiderman announced that more than 2,100 additional accounts of registered sex offenders have been booted from online gaming platforms as part of “Operation: Game Over,” a first of its kind initiative designed to protect children from online predators.
This is the second major purging, with more than 3,500 accounts belonging to registered sex offenders having been removed earlier this year, Schneiderman said.
via Maximum PC.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch