Oregon Shooting: Haunting Cell Phone Video From Inside Clackamas Town Center
This clip isn’t much but just seeing the women and children file out through armed officers with their hands up is compelling.
Police in Portland, Oregon haven’t given a possible motive in a mall shooting that ended in the deaths of three people, including the gunman. Another person was wounded. Police and witnesses say the gunman was wearing a mask, camouflage clothing and a bulletproof vest when he opened fire Tuesday at Clackamas Town Center, one of Portland’s biggest and busiest malls.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch