Photo: Ana Marquez-Greene, 6, among Newtown victims; Also, Grace McDonnell, 6

December 15, 2012

DailyMail reports: Grace McDonnell and Ana Marquez-Greene, both aged six were killed in the horrific shooting at Sandy Hook Elementary School in Newtown, CT.

The image below is reportedly Ana Marquez-Greene per link beneath. Marquez-Greene’s father is Canadian jazz musician Jimmy Greene.

Ana Marquez-Greene, 6, and her older brother attended Linden Christian School in Linden Woods, before moving with their parents to Newtown in July and enrolling at Sandy Hook Elementary School in the fall. Both children were inside the school when the shooter opened fire.

Photo via  Canada | News | Welland Tribune.

Comments:
  1. Bridget says:

To the parents of this beautiful princess… She Will Always be with you in spirit. Continue to have faith in our Heavenly Father. Continue to love even more than yesterday. Pray heavily to move forward stronger than ever before. We are all praying for you!!

2. Observer says:

May God bless and protect her soul, and may He also bless and protect the souls of all the others who were taken from us yesterday. And may He give comfort and solace to their grieving families.

3. EBL says:

I am so sorry for their loss. And it is our loss too.

4. Michele Martin says:

My heart goes out to all of the families affected by this tragedy, You will be in my prayers.

5. cynthia rush says:

My heart is breaking for these familys, I want all the familys to know you are in my prayers.

6. […] is blogging at Reihl World View on some of the youngest victims of the Newtown […]

7. Jim & Audrey Swail says:

You are in God’s hands now and may you rest in peace. To the family, our hearts are with you.

• Angella says:

Dear Parents of this lovely child
      Ana Green when I saw those siblings playing the piano and little Anna singing that
      lovely song I was moved within my heart I
      said thank you God. This did something
      to me a mother over 50 years old. She
      is resting in Gods arm. The Father and his
      son Jesus are pleased. Well done my good and faithful servant. We continue to pray
      for everyone that was affected. May Gods
      love continue to shine through your
      hearts.

8. cooper says:

My heart goes out to all the families of these babies. Iam a mother of a 8 year old, I cry just thinking about this. Lord please help this country, when people start to do evil thing to kids, the most precious thing on earth, it makes my heart hurt. much love to these familes.

9. Indraneel says:

May god bless the soul of this sweet child…RIP

10. Trish says:

My granddaughter favors Miss Ana so much that it makes me get chills. They could pass for sisters. There are no words to console these parents at this time except that God loves them and that they will some day be reunited.My heart aches, my tears keep falling and my prayer for comfort for all the victims family is hearltfelt. They will never be forgotten.

11. Manuelita Payen says:

May the Lord give strength and comfort during this terrible time I’m deeply saddened over the horrendous crime that has taken place town of Newton your in my prayers my deepest sympathy. Rest in peace sweet angel