Shocker: Reuters Gets It! Right to work law may put MI back on business map
My God. If Reuters can figure it out, maybe there’s hope for the communists in American media, yet!
But probably not!
Dec 11 (Reuters) – Michigan, a symbol of U.S. industrial rise and decline, is about to get a second look from corporate America.
The heavily unionized state took a big step toward encouraging business investment on Tuesday with “right to work” legislation that prohibits union membership as a condition of employment.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch