Twitter Attacks: Jake Tapper and Dana Loesch
Link below to a Fishbowl-DC item noting different attacks on Jake Tapper and Dana Loesch. FTR I re-Tweeted each of Jake Tapper’s Tweets in this instance – and yes, I lost some followers for it. But just as I assumed he was doing, it was my way of acknowledging each of the victims as individuals. If some didn’t like it – too bad. At the time, I felt it was the least I could do and I don’t regret having done it.
As for the attacks on Dana, as with recent ones on Michelle Malkin and ultimately every other female on the Right who is attacked, the Left always reserves its ugliest attacks for them. As a result, the FBDC link below comes with a language warning. Sadly, we have some guys on the Right who seem to get off on mistreating women, as well. But they are always exposed, eventually. It’s just a matter of time.
For example ABC News Senior White House Correspondent Jake Tapper began tweeting out the names and ages of the children murdered in Connecticut. An example: “Charlotte Bacon was six.” He separated them out into 20 different tweets for dramatic effect. And that he got. “Please stop,” said ClearChannel‘s Colby Hall, formerly of Mediaite. Another male follower wrote Tapper, saying, “Please don’t tweet. Give them peace. No more death porn from the media @jaketapper.”
By far the hardest hit amongst journalists was Breitbart.com and CNN Contributor Dana Loesch, who took a stunning verbally violent hit last night when she announced on Twitter that this was not the time for President Obama to insert politics into his speech at the Newtown, Conn. vigil.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch