Union man and city council member Wheeler Marsee speaks out about run-in with Steven Crowder
The demonstration was so far from dull. There was quite a commotion, complete with cursing and all sorts of carrying on.
“Get the (expletive) out of my face,” one man repeatedly says to Crowder during the skirmish.
Who is he? “I am the vice-griever for Local 1299, United Steelworkers,” says Wheeler Marsee.
He’s also a City Council member in Melvindale, a downriver suburb of Detroit. He tells FOX 2 he and a few friends came to participate in a peaceful protest against right to work. And things were all good, until they weren’t. “There was people up there that were rebel-rousing the crowd,” says Marsee. “The next thing I knew, I had the gentleman in question right up in my face. The video didn’t give it justice because he was the aggressor.”
Marsee is talking about the Crowder, who claims he was trying to protect the people and the integrity of that tent. Marsee says he did not touch any person or any property.
“You’ve already destroyed one tent, leave the tent alone,” Crowder can be heard saying in the video.
“Get the (expletive) out of my face,” replies Marsee.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch