Video: Wheelchair bound 12 year-old Shelbi Walser sobs as TSA detains her
h/t The Blaze – Foxdfw video below:
A 12-year-old girl in a wheelchair was detained for nearly an hour at DFW Airport while trying to get through security.
Shelbi Walser was traveling with her mother on Sunday for a trip that’s become routine. The seventh grader lives with a genetic bone disorder and was on her way to Florida for another rare medical treatment.
She’s never had a problem flying, but this time Transportation Security Administration agents claimed she had bomb residue on her hands.
“It was frightening. I kinda got mad,” she said.
The agents would not allow Tammy Daniels to get close to her crying daughter so she started recording on her cellphone.
“Are you kidding me? We’re going to get you out of here in a second, okay?” she said in the video.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch