Idiot Liberal Blogger Dishonestly Defends Hillary Clinton and Falsely Attacks the Right
The link immediately below is to Stacy McCain’s blog, not the idiot liberal pushing this dishonest nonsense.
But, of course, the ripped-from-context quote is “What difference, at this point, does it make?” It’s already being seized on by National Review and Fox News and The Wall Street Journal and The Weekly Standard and Glenn Beck’s Blaze and Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy and the Free Beacon and, of course, Breitbart. There’s already a popular hashtag, #whatdifferencedoesitmake.
Will the wingers be able to turn this decontextualized soundbite into a deceptive sign of Secretary Clinton’s indifference?
This is an Andrew Breitbart/James O’Keefe tactic, but its use is not limited to O’Keefe and the carriers of the Breitbart torch — this is a mainstream GOP tactic.
via The Other McCain.
It’s not often one sees liberal BS this bad make it to the top of Memeorandum.
It’s a myth that Andrew Breitbart and James O’Keefe routinely used things out of context – and using a quote or snippet of something in political battle is hardly a ‘tactic’ that began with either of them. The original lib blog item is complete rubbish, which is why I’m surprised it tracked. Unfortunately, it appears to be mostly the Right that linked it.
As regards Clinton’s pathetic statement, in situations such as Benghazi, it does and should always matter both how and why Americans die, or died. It matters as it happens, it matters when any administration is going before the nation to explain it – and it matters now. By falsely using the film as the rationale the Obama administration was in standard liberal blame America first mode. It’s shameful.
They deserve to be held accountable for it and as a part of the administration so does Hillary. It’s the liberal blogger spewing BS in this case, not the Right.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch