Mark Levin Responds To Critic
Mark addresses a Facebook post to Taylor Marsh. Marsh is another word for swamp, after all. Aside from state parades, at this point, the only thing I can imagine Egypt doing with F-16s is using them to attack Israel. Yet, Obama is certainly keen to provide them. So, how is it wrong to say that Obama has crossed the line from appeaser, to sympathizer?
Ok, I’ll reach down into Taylor’s gutter to address her. Just this once. Taylor (with your unisex name), the foam from your mouth is dripping all over your computer keyboard as you hysterically use one finger to tap out nasty words of contempt for the Tea Party and anyone else who dares to challenge the Imperial President.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch