Teresa Marquard, heroic Phila Mom to 3 pushed husband to safety before being struck, killed by ‘drunken driver’
Even in death, Teresa Marquard put her beloved husband first when she pushed him out of the way of an out-of-control vehicle barreling towards them.
The 58-year-old mother of three from Philadelphia was pronounced dead at the scene Sunday after being struck by a suspected drunken driver. Her spouse of 42 years, Albert, was left unharmed.
‘She saved my dad,’ the couple’s daughter Denise Hirschman tearfully told 6ABC. ‘She pushed my dad out of the way.
‘That was what she cared about. She cared about us more than anything.’
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch