California-based Evernote says security has been breached by hackers
Online information storage firm Evernote has asked all users to reset their passwords, following a security breach by hackers.
The California-based company, that allows people to store and organise personal data on an external server, is thought to have about 50 million users.
It said user names, email addresses and encrypted passwords were accessed.
via BBC News – Evernote.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch