Fla Grandma Kathryn Wright Chaperones Elementary School field trip, gets arrested for disorderly intoxication and battery
Okay, so what skrewl administer signed HER permission slip?
Man, I love Florida …. It’s like the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to headlines!
Kathryn Wright, 58, has been charged with disorderly intoxication and battery. Another chaperone told police that while on a Lockmar Elementary School field trip on Thursday, Wright was using profane language and was falling down on the bus with children present.
Wright then shoved and shouted profanities at the other chaperone as she tried to help keep Wright calm, according to the report.
Police said Wright couldn’t stand or walk when paramedics arrived and was taken to the hospital for evaluation.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch