PA Teacher Jeffery Schmutzler Allegedly Photoshopped Student’s Faces Onto Pornography
Four terabytes of possible kiddie porn …
A Pennsylvania school teacher is facing child pornography charges for allegedly photoshopping the faces of his students onto the bodies of naked people. Police say they found four terabytes of possible child pornography on his hard drive.
Jeffery Schmutzler, 42 was a Spanish teacher at Chambersburg Area High School, for sixteen years according to the report by WHP. The reports of Schumtzler’s arrest came as a shock to his neighbors and parents as both said they had no idea where this activity came from.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch