Rachel Maddow Using Multiple Fake Twitter Accounts To Boost Mentions Of Show?
Free Republic has a pretty interesting screen cap of a large number of Tweets from multiple accounts. Hmm.
A poster on Twitter, upon seeing what he thought were very similar posts referencing MSNBC host Rachel Maddow’s show, did some searching and found out that Maddow has been using phony twitter accounts to boost her “mentions” on the popular website.
As can be seen by screenshots collected by a tweeter named @LeftyBollocks, Maddow has massive amount of accounts posting the exact same claim that “Confession: I yell at my TV while watching Rachel #Maddow talk about filibuster reform in the same way most people do during football.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch