The CPAC Pamela Geller Thing – Seriously?
I realize being neutral and measured is out of vogue just now, but my question for Pam Geller would be, why do you even want to go to CPAC, not why wouldn’t it want you there?
That’s after reading her work, not anything from CPAC. I clicked her link. See below.
Pam: This year, I applied to speak and was ignored. I tried to get a room for an AFDI event, “The War on Free Speech,” and was ignored. So, for the first time in five years, I won’t be at CPAC. Last year Suhail Khan bragged out loud that he (and his other operatives) had successfully kept Robert Spencer and me from being invited to speak. He went so far as to warn people not to attend our events or read our books.
Pam Geller - March 4, 2010 Grover Norquist’s Jihad
Grover Norquist’s ties to Islamic supremacists and jihadists have been known for years. He and his Palestinian wife, Samah Alrayyes ….
So, without judging either side, Pam was attacking the guy who “hosts” CPAC and his “Palestinian” wife back in 2010 – and he’s just now getting around to shutting her out? Really? I’m no fan of Norquist but he must have more patience than I do. lol I mean, seriously, attack me or mine and I’d have your ass thrown from an event I hosted on the spot.
But my original questions remains. Given everything she’s had to say, why on Earth would she even want to be part of it? Sorry, that doesn’t make sense.
CPAC is hosted by the American Conservative Union Foundation (ACUF), a 501(c)3 charity.
For the record, I haven’t been invited, have no plans on going and, frankly, don’t really have a dog in any of these fights either way as I tend to see Beltway conservative institutions as inherently corrupted to one degree, or another. Maybe it’s the water in DC. Who knows? heh
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch