Friends ask, Did bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev do grisly 2011 murder of “best friend” Brendan Mess and 2 others?
The media mostly portrayed the grisly murder of terrorist Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s “best friend” Brendan Mess as having contributed to his slide down into terrorism. This was when it surfaced in background reporting: Murder Of Brendan Mess, The ‘Best Friend’ Of Boston Bombing Suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev – Business Insider.
Two years ago, Mess and two other men were brutally killed in a Waltham apartment where they were found by police with their throats slit and their bodies covered with marijuana. The murders remain unsolved. Nobody states that there’s a connection, but obviously now everyone’s wondering if there is one.
The murders were a big deal at the time, due to the disturbing, grisly nature of the crime.
Now, some mutual former friends are talking to BuzzFeed and wondering if some of Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s reactions at the time weren’t actually indicative of his involvement in the murder, not as a result of grief.
Former associates of slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamarlan Tsarnaev now believe he may have been involved in a 2011 triple murder that claimed the life of his closest American friend, Brendan Mess.
“At the time none of would have thought it was Tam. It was just so emotional and we thought we had someone else who had done it. Tam’s name wasn’t coming up at all,” said one of their mutual friends, who asked to be identified by his first name, Ray.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch