MSNBC: Let’s not rush to judgment on the whole Muslim thing
I suppose this is all in how one looks at it, now isn’t it? One would think MSNBC would have the capability to have sifted through what are a growing number of facts pointing out the suspects’ links to Islam – and even certain radical elements.
Maybe they need to hire more bloggers, not that we’re perfect, by any means? But at least we are looking at it, as opposed to perhaps turning a blind eye.
MSNBC comes perilously close to Brian Ross-level blunder
“Let me stop you there,” Todd said. “We don’t know for sure this is one of his Amazon wish lists?”
“I want to stress, we don’t know for sure, but it is certainly hist name….” Kohlmann said, before being interrupted by Todd.
“I’ve got to stop you there,” Todd said. “Our folks — we don’t necessarily want to put this on air yet until we verify it.”
Kohlmann said he understood, then started speculating on possible links between the suspects and Al Qaeda or other organized terror networks on the Afghanistan-Pakistan border, which, he said, have been known to use Chechens or individuals who look like Chechens.
“One of those groups is known as the Islamic Jihad Union,” Kohlmann said.
In the studio, off camera, a voice could be heard saying, “Oh my god.”
Todd finally cut in again: “I didn’t mean to cut you off, but we don’t want to draw so many conclusions,” he said. “But your point is that this is the type of string that the intelligence community is going to start pulling at — is that right.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch