Richard Cobb’s sarcastic comment to warden as lethal drug took effect
Man, I hate people who talk too much.
Life is death, death is life. I hope that someday this absurdity that humanity has come to will come to an end, Cobb said when asked if he had any last words.
Life is too short. I hope anyone that has negative energy towards me will resolve that.Life is too short to harbor feelings of hatred and anger. That’s it, warden.
But that wasn’t it.
Just before the lethal drug took effect and at the conclusion of his statement, Cobb twisted his head back, raised it off a pillow placed on the gurney and then toward the warden standing behind him.
Wow! the inmate exclaimed in a loud voice. That is great. That is awesome! Thank you, warden! Thank you expletive warden!His head fell back on the pillow, and his neck twisted at an odd angle, with his mouth and eyes open.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch