CBS “frustrated” with Sharyl Attkisson’s Benghazi Reporting – Smells like, Journalism!!
Come on, Sharyl – this is CBS, the news operation that Dan Rather built!! We don’t do that journalism stuff here. Hey, what’s Michelle Obama wearing today? I bet it’s spiffy!!
The second Goliath is CBS News, which has grown increasingly frustrated with Attkisson’s Benghazi campaign.
Dylan Byers calling Attkisson’s work a “campaign” is disgraceful, especially given his status as Politico’s media hack, as opposed to … you know – journalist.
CBS News executives see Attkisson wading dangerously close to advocacy on the issue, network sources have told POLITICO. Attkisson can’t get some of her stories on the air, and is thus left feeling marginalized and underutilized. That, in part, is why Attkisson is in talks to leave CBS ahead of contract, as POLITICO reported in April.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch