Gay man Marc Carson shot dead by “Hispanic” in NYC ‘hate attack’
Tragic to be sure. But in researching the item – other than this early NY Post item the media fails to mention that the perp is apparently an Hispanic male. Even the NYT’s seems to have decided that tidbit of news is somehow not fit to print. I wonder why?
The victim was Marc Carson, 32, according to a law enforcement official who spoke on the condition of anonymity because the name had not been officially released.
A gay man was gunned down in Greenwich Village early today by an armed bigot who hurled homophobic slurs at him — and claimed to be the Newtown, Conn. killer before the murder, police said today.
The 32-year-old Brooklyn victim, whose name has not been released, was walking with a pal on Sixth Avenue near West Eighth Street about midnight when they were approached by three Hispanic males, Police Commissioner Ray Kelly said.
The shooting of a 32-year-old man in Greenwich Village last night is being investigated as a possible hate crime.
A gunman shot another man in the head around midnight at West 8th Street and Sixth Avenue and died at Beth Israel Hospital.
‘I heard one shot, that’s it,’ said a worker at Gray’s Papaya, a nearby hot dog shop.
Tagged with: Marc Carson
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch