Investigators looking for aborted babies buried in backyard of Ariel Castro’s house
I’m afraid any trial is going to be graphic beyond anything one can imagine.
Earlier today, WKYC’s Tom Meyer reported that the three women held prisoner for a decade in a Cleveland home had gotten pregnant as a result of being raped by their captors. As many as five unborn babies died after the women were beaten.
Sources tell me investigators are looking for possible aborted babies in the backyard of Ariel Castro’s house.
— Scott Taylor (@ScottTaylor19) May 7, 2013
via Awful: Twitchy.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch