Update: 2nd larger Photo of I-5 bridge collapse over Skagit River in Washington
Photo: Portion of I-5 bridge over Skagit River in Washington collapsed
Both the northbound and southbound lanes of Interstate 5 over the Skagit River have collapsed, and people and vehicles were in the water, the Washington State Patrol said.
The northern section of the bridge collapsed. This section of I-5 is between Burlington and Mount Vernon.
No other details were immediately available.
Photo number 2: click to enlarge
Updated with 3rd photo here.
Another update - bridge was listed as “structurally deficient.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch