Principal Jamille Miller-Brown suspends teen for posting her mug shot after police refuse to arrest him
Long story short – student discovers old mugshot of school principal Jamille Miller-Brown and, of course, posts it to the Internet. Principle Jamille Miller-Brown is not amused and wants the student arrested; however, the police refuse. So she suspends the student. And now the whole world gets to see principal Jamille Miller-Brown’s mugshot – cuz she the smaht one, doncha know! heh!
Video report below:
Your imagination might stretch to the notion that Miller Brown was not best pleased. This was especially the case because Varner chose to add that he thought shed been arrested for a DUI.
This turned out not to have been the case. She had been arrested for missing a court appearance that merely concerned a speeding ticket. So she called him into her office.
Did she berate him for finding her picture? Did she plead that she was just a good person who made a mistake?
Let Varner take up his story: “And she was like, You said I got arrested for DUI. And I was like, I think you got arrested for DUI.
“Miller was undeterred. She knew the law. So she reportedly asked a policeman to arrest Varner.You might be wondering what she asked the policeman to arrest him for. I am wondering the same thing.The policeman might have wondered the same thing too, as he reportedly refused to arrest Varner.What was Miller Brown to do?
Why, suspend the miserable miscreant.Youre still here, arent you? What could she have suspended him for? Well, school administrators declared that Varner has been suspended for disseminating the picture to many people and for behaving in a belligerent manner when on the principals carpet.Heres a twist: Varners mom, Nakesha Thomas, told WSB-TV that Miller Brown had sent her a letter stating that he had been suspended for “spreading misinformation.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch