DSCC Disses Weiner, Clinton prey as “soap opera” fodder
If there was any doubt how prominent male Democrats really feel about young women, Matt Canter, deputy executive director of the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee settles it.
A then sitting POTUS preys upon a young female intern to get oral sex in the Oval Office, former Rep now Democrat Mayoral candidate Anthony Weiner sends pics of his junk to any young girl he can troll up – and those girls are just the stuff of “cable soap operas.”
Stay classy DSCC. But then, what’s one to expect from anything involving Chucky Schumer?
Matt Canter: “That’s what the ‘war on women’ is about, not cable soap operas.”
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch