The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic: Mark R. Levin
One of the biggest problems with both the GOP, as well as the so called Conservative movement, is that they are not proactive. At some point, we need to get away from simply playing defense. That flawed non-strategy all but assumes the nation is going Left, it’s simply a matter of time.
The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic can function as a road map, not simply to stand athwart history yelling stop. But to get off our butts and make history by making America better. Certainly there is enough ground to recover.
It’s time to make a start. Anything else is just a form of surrender,
The Liberty Amendments: Restoring the American Republic
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch