Video: Michael Sam dancing topless in Missouri gay bar before coming out

February 12, 2014

I guess it all depends on what the definition of “out” is. The video is at link below.

Michael Sam

Michelle Obama, along with some of the biggest names in the NFL, have also sent congratulatory messages. ‘You’re an inspiration to all of us,’ the first lady wrote to Sam on Twitter.

Footage of NFL hopeful Michael Sam dancing topless in a Missouri gay bar showing off his best moves has emerged in the week he dramatically came out to the nation ahead of the draft.

Sam, 23, was videoed at the SoCo nightclub in Columbia in October – just a few months after he had told all his Mizzou team mates he was gay and received their overwhelming support.

In the footage, Sam dances along to Michael Jackson’s Rock With You alongside a group of excited looking women, who all seem to be enjoying themselves. More via Michael Sam dances topless on video in Missouri gay bar | Mail Online.

Comments:
  1. Ragspierre says:

Please…!!!

What is it with these people?

• Jesse says:

“I knew of gay NFL players back in the 60s haunting Bourbon Street in New Orleans.”

And how you must long for those days. Now you’re reduced to taking a wide stance at the airport mens room. Sad.

• Ragspierre says:

How odd that you imply knowing and understanding homosexuals is somehow “bad”.

When did you realize this self-hatred?

• Gus says:

Actually I don’t think it’s “bad” that you pretend to “know and understand” (whatever that means) homosexuals. I just think it’s sad that you don’t feel free to be who you obviously are.

• Ragspierre says:

What, is that wishful thinking on your part?

I have always been who I so obviously am. Why do you attempt to insult me by insinuating that I’m like you?

2. […] Video: Michael Sam dancing topless in Missouri gay bar before coming out Go to this article […]

3. Ragspierre says:

Hey, “Gus”, since I know you’re here, and you’re queer, tell us…

When NFL players were known to other “gay” guys, and frequenting “gay” bars on Bourbon Steet in NOLA, how are they not “out”?

• Gus says:

I don’t know, dude. You’re the one who was cruising Bourbon Street for muscle daddies in the 60s.

• Ragspierre says:

No, hunny. I lived on Bourbon St. during 1968 and 1969. I knew LOTS of kinds of people, and was friendly with various people I had no sexual attraction to whatsoever.

• Gus says:

“[And I] was friendly with various people I had no sexual attraction to whatsoever.”

Congratulations?

“I would guess that was mutual, unless you want to assert that queers are attracted to the straight. Is that what you want to say?”

Uh, no. What I said is that you were the one cruising Bourbon Street for muscle daddies in the 60s. I seriously doubt they were attracted to you. But I don’t know that.

• Ragspierre says:

But you cannot seem to answer my direct, simple question.

Were these guys “out”, speaking as an expert?

• Gus says:

Read better, dork. I said that I don’t know. But, I don’t obsess over other’s peoples’ personal lives like you do, either. What do you care if they were “out” or not? How does it affect your miserable life either way?

• Ragspierre says:

I don’t give a flying phuc about Michael Sam.

And, left to my own devices, he would be nothing at all. But I do not control the news.

• Gus says:

“I don’t give a flying phuc about Michael Sam.”

Which is why you’ve left 7 comments (and counting) about the matter. And you feel that your “values” are under attack by his very existence.

“I also don’t consider him any kind of newsworthy person, or that he is somehow a ground-breaker.”

Alas. Fewer and fewer Americans care what you think about most things.

• Ragspierre says:

And, as always, you simply lie.

My comments are not about Mr. Sam. They are about the false nature of the NEWS, making him some kind of phenom.

He isn’t, as I’ve made clear.

And, as long as I can show you up for the lying, hate-twist, moronic Collectivist bung-sucker I DO, I’m unconcerned about how many Americans (do you know any, really?) care about what I think.