Benghazi, Libya: Did State Department Flush Embarrassing Memo Down The Memory Hole?
Update: As I pointed out on Twitter, if this is true, it’s very damaging. The memo seems designed to put our embassies at ease for 9/11. That would go a long way toward confirming critic’s suspicions – that the Obama administration and Hillary’s State Department do not understand the threat posed by extremists in the Middle-East. It would have been better off to say nothing, than put out what that memo at least appears to represent based upon what we know at this time.
Take a look at this post and the screen caps, Web cache and current link. It at least appears as though the State Department flushed a potentially embarrassing memo down the memory hole. A partial screen-cap below.
Wednesday night, one day after the 9/11 anniversary protests/attacks in Cairo, Egypt and Benghazi, Libya, I wrote about a September 6, 2012 memo issued by the Overseas Security Advisory Council OSAC, part of the Bureau of Diplomatic Security under the U.S. Department of State.
More RiehlWorldView News
- Several Influential Conservatives Favor Comcast Merger
- Why Did Dylan Byers Discreetly Change His Mike Rogers Cumulus Story?
- Cue the Outrage Mongers: AmSpec – Michelle Malkin Is Wrong
- Why Romney’s Attack On Obama Is Misguided
- Dateline 4/11/2007: Why Chris Hayes was “quietly crying” into his sweater
- Ukraine Calls Up 40,000 Reservists
- US Navy SEALs Take Oil Tanker From Libyan Rebels
- PA Teacher Emily Nesbit, 31, ‘performed sex act on student, 18, in classroom, ‘sent partially nude photos’
- AFP: Ukraine reports Russian ‘invasion’ on eve of Crimea ‘breakaway’ vote
- Iowa Dad Stan Syring, 37 Busted For Craigslist Offer to Suck the Chrome Off A Trailer Hitch